Click the image to go to the Influx website

Friday 11 November 2011

Second Narrative Shoot

For this shoot we had already shot and edited a sketch video narrative storyboard as preparation. Charley was the actress for this shoot, and here is a picture of her in her teacher costume.
 
This enabled us to be efficient with our actors so they wouldn't get bored and so that we could film everything we wanted in the time constraints (Charley had to leave for a lesson later in the day). I felt that the shoot went incredibly well, and I was happy that this time I was able to direct and work the camera. I had to be spontaneous with the dancing shots, but my job was made much easier by the fact that all our actors were other media students her understood our situation and were able to get into character very quickly. I took some shots from interesting jaunted angles and used many shaky handheld camera and zoom techniques so I look forward to re-watching the footage when we capture it.

This is the video narrative storyboard which we had prepared in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment