Click the image to go to the Influx website

Saturday 5 November 2011

First Performance Shoot

We have just had our first performance shoot and although it felt like we started slow, we soon got into our roles and became much more efficient on set. I expected that to happen to an extent anyway.

The performance includes the three band member, the 2 DJs (Red and Black) and Charley. We filmed it in the newly built Seward Studio and we had Chris, our media technician help us out with the lighting and ensuring the exposure and focus on the camera was on the correct settings. We soon came to grips with using the camera though.

I was the Red DJ and I know that afterwards I was absolutely exhausted but I'm  sure it was worth, especially from Michael's reaction afterwards when he said that he was very pleased with the footage. So I'll guess I'll have to wait to have a look for myself when capture after the weekend.

Our friend, Ming took pictures for us on the shoot and he is a stunning photographer! Here are a few of the images he took that day.













No comments:

Post a Comment